Holistic Strategies for Pain
- Do you suffer from occupational, repetitive motion, chronic or acute pain? Are you extremely flexible or have you been diagnosed with EDS?
- Has your pain persisted for longer than expected or has it gotten worse over time?
- Are you experiencing pain (chronic or acute) as a result of a broken bone?
- Does your pain stop you from doing the things that you love?
If you answered YES, please know that help is available. Holistic healthcare can help you enjoy your own optimal level of wellness without drugs or surgery.
Two Hearts Wellness provides individualized treatment plans that are customized to provide you with meaningful and lasting pain relief.
We treat all kinds of pain, with a special focus on back, hip, wrist/hand, and ankle/foot pain due to:
- Occupation: If you use your body for your life’s work, talk to us! Dr. Bruno has considerable experience with musicians and other performing artists, hairstylists (people who need their bodies for their work and use them in specific, repetitive patterns); and with professionals and their common computer and desk work pain patterns (neck, wrists, lower back). Anyone can suffer from foot pain due to plantar fasciitis, Morton’s neuroma, or any number of reasons, and our treatments for foot pain are exemplary;
- Athletic injury: Weekend warriors and competitive athletes alike benefit from our services;
- Recovery following a broken bone: The after-effects of a broken bone can linger and the faster you resolve pain and restore alignment, the better your outcome can be;
- Hypermobility and Ehlers Danlos Syndrome: We offer pain and stress relief treatments designed specifically for the unique needs of hypermobile or EDS individuals.
Do you want to see a reduction in your levels of pain? Are you ready to feel good again, and to be able to do the things you want to do, like exercise or work or even simply relax in peace? Do you want to step lightly and with no discomfort, and do you want to use your hands gracefully and with joy once again? Especially if your body is your source of work and creativity, you deserve a pain-free living environment.
Book your first appointment and ask us about our Pain Free Living wellness plans. While you may opt for individual appointments, it is often most efficacious to develop a long-range strategy. That being so, it can be smarter to opt for a planned series of treatments. Depending on the strategy, you can expect an outcome that may well be life changing.
Start by booking a new patient acupuncture appointment.
Need more information? Check these links:
Slide show contents: Book covers; professional tools (acupuncture needles, cups, ear seeds, oils & liniment); photograph of students; another of Dr. Bruno.
Two Hearts Wellness does not accept paid advertising on this website